Monday, April 2, 2012

Get Into Action & Increase Your Sales (Class Offering)

Fear. Lack of Confidence. Ineffective Communication.
Objections. Money Woes.

Sound familiar?

They did to me, too! Until -- I repeatedly experienced feeling uncomfortable. I began to realize that true growth lies outside the boundaries that we draw around ourselves. Boundaries, also known as fears, are simply lies that our ego wants us to believe. My personal bubble was not going to attract the clients or the money that I wanted inside the boundaries that I had drawn. Are you willing to stay comfortable and miss the chance for growth or are you willing to live the life that you were designed to live? Are you ready to tap into your full potential?

One day, I made a conscious decision to start taking massive action and move forward in my business. I wanted to make myself feel uncomfortable because I had a strong desire to experience growth both professionally and personally. I wanted to be proactive in all of my decisions, not reactive.

What will it mean to your business when...
  • Influencing and persuading people becomes easy
  • You make a good first impression every time
  • Confidence has been mastered
  • People understand and believe your product or service
  • You effortlessly ask powerful questions and command the conversation
  • Asking for the sale becomes natural
  • Getting out of your comfort zone is effortless

What will your business and life be filled with?

Action. Abundance. Confidence. Empowerment. Strength. Love.


85% of your success comes from your communication and relationships building skills.


Make the decision today to steer your business UP and to the RIGHT!


With "Get Into Action and Increase Your Sales" you get:
  • Two webinars which provide you with audio and video - easy to take notes!
  • "Follow Along" notes to use during both webinars
  • Free 15 minute one-on-one coaching session following second webinar*
  • 10% off your first month of coaching (2 or 4 sessions, client choice)**
*Redeem free 15 minute session by May 31
**First month of coaching must occur between May and August

Class #1: Wednesday, April 18
Class #2: Tuesday, April 24
8:00 pm
$37 (2-part course)
Register at
http://www.structuredwellness.com/register_workshop.html

Once registered, participants will receive a PayPal invoice and class login information.
Refer a Friend and your admission is only $30!!
Be sure to let Megan know when you Register who you referred!

No comments:

Post a Comment